Saturday, November 23, 2013

Exciting News!!!



I'm putting my craftiness to good use and opening up shop!!!  As you know, I've been quite absent from blogging lately, as I prepared for a craft sale at Ruby's school.  The sale went as well as it could have, and I have used it as a jumping off point to start selling my handmade goods!

Can I get a drumroll please, for my new shop, Spotted Pony Handmade!!!



For right now, I'll be running my little shop on Instagram only.  I'd like to eventually get it over to Etsy, but this is how I'll be getting my start!  If you'd like to shop, please follow @spottedpony_handmade over on IG.

I'll be hosting a holiday flash sale THIS Sunday (tomorrow!) at 5:00pm PST!!!  I'll have headbands (including the one Ruby is wearing above), bows, and holiday-inspired ready to ship hats.  Like this guy:


So come follow me, shop handmade for your littles this holday season, and help make my first sale a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment