Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Well, at least, I hope I am.



It's been almost three months since I've blogged.  Terrible.  And also?  I miss it!  I miss having this record of our lives!
Aside from life being busy, my computer cord disintegrated (literally, the wires completely broke apart), AND my phone was close to not working.  I have a new phone now (the difference in camera quality is amazing), and a borrowed cord.  So I'm hoping to have fewer excuses about my blog negligence.


In that span of time, we had Easter to celebrate, somebody had her second birthday, and toddler school ended for the year!  These are all things I want record of in the ol' blog, so don't hate me too much when there are several random posts (that I will back-date) catching me up.


Cross your fingers for good naps, and cooperative technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment