Tuesday, September 20, 2011

5 Weeks

I'll be posting one of these updates each week (and when I remember, with a picture!)

This week baby is the size of a sesame seed or apple seed.  The neural tube is starting to develop, and the heart divides into chambers and starts beating!

How far along: 5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: no idea, probably none
Maternity clothes?: nope, but I am very bloated, so my pants are really tight!
Strech marks?: nope
Sleep: is terrible.  I wake up around 1:00 or 2:00 to pee, then don't fall back to sleep for 3+ hours.
Best moment this week: getting a good 3rd beta number
Movement: it will be a long time before I feel this!
Food cravings: anything someone suggests.  As soon as they say a food, I NEED IT.
Gender: I think boy, Keith thinks girl
What I miss: not worrying so much
Milestones: baby's heart could be beating already!

No comments:

Post a Comment