Sunday, September 25, 2011

6 Weeks


Ah, the first weekly bump-check pic!  Obviously, there's nothing to see here!  Baby is only the size of a lentil this week.  Still, I'm pretty bloated by the end of the day, so this pic was taken at 6 weeks 4 days because it was the first chance I had to take a picture in the morning.  I've since laid down and unbuttoned my pants (my two favorite activities right now!).
Our lentil-baby is hard at work growing this week.  His/her heart is beating, and facial features are starting to take shape.  Arm and leg buds are forming as well, and baby will be able to move them by the end of the week!

How far along: 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: we don't keep a scale in the house, so I'll only know when I have doctor's appointments
Maternity clothes?: nope, just unbuttoned pants around the house!
Strech marks?: no
Sleep: Insomnia persists, but is getting a little better.  I think this is because 1st Tri exhaustion is starting to hit.
Best moment this week: going the whole week without spotting
Movement: not yet!
Food cravings: avocados
Gender: I think boy, Keith thinks girl (still)
What I miss: being able to stay up late enough to watch the new Fall tv shows
Milestones: no more spotting!

No comments:

Post a Comment