Wednesday, February 22, 2012

26 & 27 Weeks

I'm failing at blogging again already.  Oops.  That's ok, as we're getting closer to d-day, that also means more fun baby stuff is arriving here, which means more stuff to talk about.  And nursery work must happen!


Week 26 stats:
*This week I had to take the dreaded glucose tolerance test.  My clinic makes everybody do a 2 hour one.   The drink was nasty, but it was pretty relaxing to just chill in a comfy recliner!  I made baby girl a hat while between blood draws.  And the best news is, I passed!


How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: up 13 lbs.
Maternity clothes? yep! 
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: sometimes good, sometimes not
Best moment this week: going to BRU with Keith.  We were planning on buying a carseat & baby monitor... but they didn't have either in the kind we wanted.  Still, it wasn't a bust.  Just running around doing stuff with him was nice, he bought Freebs a pink Mariners hoodie (because he had to have it for his little girl!), and we rounded out the trip with a visit to Taco Time to use the Coke Freestyle machine for some raspberry Sprite. =)
Miss Anything? Not really.  It'd be nice if I didn't fall asleep every time I try to have a Lost marathon.
Movement: She's still going crazy in there!
Food cravings: Eggo waffles.  Still.  And those raspberry Sprites.
Anything making you queasy or sick: feeding the dog, raw meat, and anything else depending on the day (this is still true)
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Just sore back & feet.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, I think!
Looking forward to: getting stuff ready for this girl.


27w1d
Week 27 stats:

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain: up 13 lbs. (I won't really know the real amount until I go to my 28w appt. next week).
Maternity clothes? definitely.  I tried wearing some non-maternity shirts this week, and was pulling them down.  A lot.
Sleep: hit or miss, as usual.
Best moment this week: this week was Valentine's Day.  Keith and I agreed to "Valentine's Day Light", but he ended up bringing me flowers, dinner, and a raspberry Sprite.  =)  Also, we ordered the carseat & monitor, and Keith's parents ordered our crib!
Miss Anything? chai tea lattes
Movement: yep
Food cravings: Still waffles.  Still raspberry Sprite.  Also this week I wanted Skittles, and ice cream.  Healthy much?
Anything making you queasy or sick: leftovers in the fridge.  I do NOT like sticking my nose in there.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: tiredness.  I have been so ready for Mid-Winter Break.
Belly Button in or out? in, but I think it's just barely hanging on =(
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: our baby purchases arriving!

No comments:

Post a Comment