Sunday, April 7, 2013

Week in iPhone Pictures

Seems like this week was a busy one!  Ruby turned eleven months old, which means that I spent all of my free time this weekend working on her birthday party invitations.  I can't wait to share them!

March 31 - April 6


Sunday:  The Easter Bunny came!  So excited to see her Easter treats.  Searching for more eggs in her basket.  Monday:  My little bunny.  What, you don't eat breakfast in pink bunny ears and unicorn jams?  Sooooo big!  Practicing some standing.  Tuesday:  Love this goofy girl.  Making a mess while I sewed some birthday garland.


Wednesday:  Trader Joe's frozen wild blueberries are awesome for teething babies, but really messy!  My mama got me a hydrangea, so I was diligently checking to see if it needed water (I'm determined to not kill this plant).  We went to a new park, made a friend, and found this turtle to play with (and she looks SO grown up!).  Thursday:  Little Miss 11 Month Old.  We made a fort out of the jumperoo.  Friday:  Inexplicable, near-constant crying until she took another nap in the car seat.  Having her first meal off the kid's menu at Red Robin (she actually ate enough to make it worth buying!).  Saturday:  Perhaps this was the reason for the crying?  Sick baby was sick.  First fever ever.  Didn't want to eat.  Loooong nap.  Thankfully, she seems to be feeling better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment