Thursday, January 3, 2013

Merry Christmas to Me!

Sooooo...

That "big" present I was talking about in my Christmas post?

Yeah.  It was this:


To say I'm pretty excited about it is kind of an understatement.  I've been lamenting my little point and shoot for ages, and the majority of my pictures of Ruby have actually been taken with my phone.  Sad! But no more!  I now have the potential to take some good pictures.

I still have to learn how to use it, but it's been fun so far playing around with it!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is an awesome Christmas present! I generally take pictures with my phone but I would LOVE a DSLR, maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for phones, right ladies? My phone is still great to have when I'm out & about with out the "big" camera, but yeah, I'm still pinching myself over this gift!

    ReplyDelete