Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Week in iPhone Pictures

December 30 - January 5


Sunday:  Ruby played with one of her Christmas presents.  I played with one of mine. =)  Some high chair loungin'.  Monday:  I don't like being up early, but a pink sky helps.  Someone was not into NYE partying.  Tuesday:  We started off the new year with Ruby taking a nap on me like she used to do when she was a newbie.  Hey!  I finished the ottoman!  Wednesday:  A little trip to the Container Store for some new year's organization.  Rash-curing naked baby time.


Thursday:  Some sweet new toy storage.  My troublemakers.  Metered on-ramps are the bane of my existance.  Friday:  I'm well stocked... for a little while.  R-u-b-y playing with her fridge magnets.  Little Miss 8-Month-Old, looking grown up in her big kid jeans.  Saturday:  Got my organization on (and fought back tears when doing the newborn bin).  A 59 cent bottle of neon orange nail polish makes me extremely happy.  She really likes any toy with beads on a wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment