Monday, July 1, 2013

Random...

I'm a bad blogger.  Maybe it's just not in me?  I love having the posts I do make to be able to look back on (and I have when I've wanted to remember things, several times), but I often wonder if I didn't do my weekly iPhone pic round ups, if the blog would just fade away...

*Mr. G went out of town two weekends in a row.  Ugh.

*I'm really bad about picking up my real camera.  I wish that would stop!

*Ruby cut three teeth in 10 days, but two of them were back to back.  This has led to much clinginess, and some sleepless nights.

Just found this pic on my phone.  The last ride in the Keyfit.
*We still have no plans for the 4th at this point.  I really want to take Ruby to a parade, but I also don't want to fight tons of traffic, pay for parking, etc.  Which really limits my options around here in such a densely populated area.

*I also really want to take R to a spray park.  This one looks cool, no?


I wonder if she'd have fun, even though she isn't walking yet.  Hmm...

*Speaking of spray parks, summer finally came to Washington.  It's been around 90 degrees, which means it's also been about that hot inside my house.  Most homes here do not have a/c, because we usually don't need it.  But, man.  My sweat is sweating.  I'm parked in front of a fan, but fans really dry my contacts out.  I just can't win.

*I also seem to have no shorts that fit.  Ew.

*Over the weekend, I went to a baby shower for my good friend Sara.  She's having twins, a boy and a girl, at the end of the summer.  I am SO excited for her!  For her gift, I wanted to include handmade things, because she loves handmade, and also some favorites from when Ruby was little.  So I got a little basket that had a note from Ruby that said, "Dear Auntie Sara,  Here are some of my favorite things from when I was new..."  Then each thing was wrapped, with a clue, like, "...for wearing" "...for playing" "...for a change".  It was adorable, and I took not one single picture of it.  So sad.

*Also in there, was this Violet and Moss onesie:


How freaking cute is that?  I got it at the Kate Quinn warehouse sale for $5.  I want it bad for Ruby, but I am not willing to pay $38 to order it in her size!

*Ruby can climb stairs now.  Game over.

*She also now gives amazing hugs.

*Oops, and now she's awake!  Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment