Thursday, June 27, 2013

Week in iPhone Pictures

Better do the last one, before the next one sneaks up on me!

June 16-22


Sunday:  Father's Day snuggles with Dada.  Mr. G took the babe for some Daddy-Daughter time, so I made a little hat for a friend.  Monday:  Stalking the UPS man!  Sidewalk chalk has become a HUGE hit around here.  Riding to Daddy's softball game in the new Foonf!  Tuesday:  Ruby chasing Patty (at the end of the hall way down there with a yoga ball), yelling "Ball!  Ball!".  Look Ma, no hands.  Wednesday:  Ruby & I went in search of solid colored onesies and ended up having a little shopping spree (under $40, we got a 3pc jammie set, a 2pc jammie set, 2 skirts, a shirt, three onesies, and 8 hair clips).  The small one gets super needy, right when it's time for me to make dinner. =(


Thursday:  Trying to tell me that her mouth hurts.  While picking up some dog food, we found the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen...  Little Miss No Hands.  She gets up like this and just starts dancing!  Friday:  Ruby "asked" to get in the Jumperoo, then proceeded to eat the animals.  Yay, the park re-opened, so we can swing again!  They put in this toy fire engine thingy that Ruby was pretty into.  Saturday:  We were super busy (so of course, I didn't take many pics).  Rehydrating at the Kate Quinn Organics warehouse sale.  Reading One Fish, Two Fish to me.  First injury.  Mr. G was out of town for the night, and before he left, I joked that we'd probably end up having our first ER visit while he was gone.  This obviously didn't need the ER, but sure enough, she pinched her finger in the laundry room door!

No comments:

Post a Comment