Sunday, October 9, 2011

8 Weeks


It's hard to believe that Freebie is almost 9 weeks old.  Our NT scan is already scheduled for less than 3 weeks from now, at 11w3d.  I'm really looking forward to seeing baby again, although I definitely feel pregnant today.  Lots of nausea (and actually, I threw up this morning too).  Also, I'm rocking a BeBand in this week's picture.  I can button my pants, but they are uncomfortably tight.  Friday was an inservice day at school, so I wore jeans.  Mistake.  Luckily, my coworkers (that know about the baby) are awesome, and encouraged me to walk around with pants unbuttoned!

Here's the week 8 stats:
How far along: 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: the verdict is in!  I have gained zero pounds.  Which is kind of funny, because my pants definitely don't fit.
Maternity clothes?: just a BeBand.  I ordered a pair of Gap maternity jeans when they were having a major sale.  They arrived yesterday, and while they're too big right now, they are VERY comfortable & inviting!
Strech marks?: no
Sleep: I seem to be stuck in a cycle of falling asleep early, having crazy dreams, waking up to pee, then having insomnia.
Best moment this week: surprise ultrasound!
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: baked potatoes - I discovered my microwave has a potato button.  My quality of life has just improved.
Gender: I'm thinking girl.
What I miss: food
Milestones: baby is a raspberry this week - almost an olive.  We made it another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment