Monday, September 17, 2012

Week in iPhone Pictures

As I'm writing this, Ruby is having bad dreams.  She keeps crying out in her sleep, and it is really unnerving.  She sounds so sad!!!  I went in to check on her, to make sure I wasn't missing anything over the monitor, and she's fine.  It just breaks my heart to think of her having bad dreams.  I feel like she's dreaming about riding in the car - she had a total meltdown when we went to leave for Keith's parents' tonight.  I actually had him pull off the road and park so I could take her out and calm her down, since she was crying so hard she was having trouble catching her breath and was choking on her spit.  Poor baby.  She wasn't a happy camper the rest of the night.

Anyway, here's a peek at our past week.  It looks like Amy went to Mt. Rainier this week.  Jealous!

September 9 - 15


Sunday:  Loungin' with her taggie blanket.  The playmat is suddenly very interesting.  Monday:  That deer-in-the-headlights look kind of makes her look like a doll, and not a real baby.  Sleep-nursing.  Tuesday:  Naps are laughable.  She reached out and grabbed that burpie!  Eating hands, while getting ready for a walk.  Wednesday:  She was content there the whole time I did my hair and makeup.  Daddy came home, so she ate his hand, of course.


Thursday:  Doing push-ups on my shoulder.  I made her a little pumpkin hat during nap time (which somehow turned out waaaay too small, so I guess I'm going to have to try again...).  Self-portrait.  Friday:  She always holds that piece of the left strap - figures she'd try to eat it.  Hood's up and on our way to swim class!  Saturday:  Practicing with a spoon; she put it into her mouth all on her own.  In honor of game day, I had some "Block O"s for breakfast.  It was my weekend to dress her, so she was a little Buckeye!

No comments:

Post a Comment