Sunday, August 19, 2012

Week in iPhone Pictures

I have to say, I am really enjoying doing these each week!  Thinking about how I'll be compiling the pictures at the end of the week is starting to make me more intentional about taking pictures, and it's nice to have a little photo-diary!

August 12-18


Sunday:  We went out to breakfast with Grandpa Dale and Grandma Paulette (my dad & stepmom) and someone fell asleep at the table.  It was a good day for tummy time, and can I just say that I'm so excited that she got Keith's blue eyes?!  Monday:  Woke up on the wrong side of the crib.  Aaaand this picture pretty much summed up the whole day. *sigh*  I caved and got a caffeinated beverage from Subway on our walk.  When we got home, my free Bamboobies were in the mailbox, yay!  Tuesday:  Music class wiped her out again.  We made a brief visit to Daddy's softball game before bedtime.  I got my craft on and made Ruby a cute new headband (thanks to this tutorial).


Wednesday:  I hate hate hate hate the I-90/I-405 interchange - we sat there unmoving for ever.  Chewing on her fingers while listening to Christine in baby class.  We went through the car wash.  I'm ashamed to say that it's the first one my car has had since before Ruby was born!!!  Thursday:  Not really wanting to hang out with Daddy...  I guess she just wanted to chew on her fingers some more.  This is the look you get when you say the word "want" around Braidy.  Friday:  Yes, that says 106 degrees (and yes, it's in drive, but no, I wasn't driving).  Saturday:  "Oooooh".  And, you guessed it, more finger sucking on our walk.

That last picture totally cracks me up.  It's hard to tell with it being so small, but she has her two middle fingers in her mouth.  My little brother sucked his two middle fingers until he was in preschool, so I had to ask her if Uncle Tony taught her that!

No comments:

Post a Comment